The perfect treatment to naturally detoxify and rejuvenate congested skin, the Glacial Detox face mask deeply cleanses and leaves skin looking luminous and pores refined. Canadian Glacial clay and French Green clay are used in combination to exfoliate and draw out toxins without dehydrating the skin. This mask can be customized and enjoyed by all skin types.
Skin Type: All
Size/Packaging: 4 oz glass jar
Scent: Cistus, Juniper Berry and Grapefruit essential oils provide sweet floral, woodsy and citrus notes.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Canadian Glacial Clay is an extraordinary and unique clay that comes from glacial and oceanic deposits and contains over 60 rare earth minerals and marine actives. These beneficial nutrients nourish and renew the skin. The fine particle size deeply penetrates pores and removes accumulated dead skin cells and bacteria. Circulation is improved, moisture is pulled up to the surface of the skin rehydrating it and an immediate improvement in skin's tone and texture can be noticed.
- French green clay is prized for its detoxifying properties. It is excellent for absorbing excess oil and impurities. On its own, it may be too astringent for dry and sensitive skin but in this mask it is used in a lower concentration and combined with other hydrating and soothing ingredients to ensure that skin feels well cleansed and balanced, not overly dry.
- Coconut milk delivers healthy fats to skin cells and helps to lock in moisture, giving skin a soft, supple feeling.
- Green tea extract improves skin smoothness and can reduce redness and inflammation.
- Colloidal oatmeal is hydrating, soothes itching and can help balance skin's pH levels.
Sea Silt (Glacial Clay), Illite (Green Clay), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat Kernel) Flour, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Powder, Cistus Ladaniferus Leaf/Stem Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil.
How to Use
In a small bowl, mix about 1 tsp of mask with just enough water to form a paste. Smooth onto clean, dry face avoiding eye area. Leave on for about 10 minutes or until the mask is dry. Rinse well with warm water and follow up with your choice of moisturizer. Suggested use: 1-2 times per week. It is recommended for those with very dry skin to limit use to no more than once per week with a shorter leave on time of 5-7 minutes.