Lavender Acai Face Mask
Lavender Acai Face Mask
The lavender acai face mask is a moisturizing treatment that will leave your skin feeling super soft and rejuvenated. It contains lavender flowers, plum kernel oil, acai extract and Brazilian purple clay. It uses a unique natural emulsifier, that with the addition of water, will change the mask from a balm into a cream-like consistency.
Best For: Dry, mature skin.
Size: 75g. This is a larger size than the other face masks and should last for at least 30-35 uses.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Lavender is well known for its aromatherapy and skin soothing benefits. Lavender calms the senses and works wonders on inflamed and irritated skin. It also has anti-bacterial and sebum balancing properties which makes it helpful in treating acne.
- Acai extract prevents early signs of aging and helps with skin regeneration. It is rich in antioxidants, nutrients and fatty acids to keep skin vibrant and healthy.
- Plum kernel oil is rich in oleic fatty acids and vitamin E and has strong anti-aging properties.
- Brazilian purple clay removes impurities and dead skin cells while providing a firming effect and promoting improved skin elasticity and collagen production.
- Grapeseed extract contains proanthocyanidins and resveratrol as well as other powerful antioxidants that protect skin and help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Aqua, Sucrose Laurate, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Purple Clay, Grapeseed Extract, Propanediol, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
How to Use
With dry fingers, scoop a small amount of mask into palm of hand. Add a bit of water and rub hands together. Continue adding water until the mixture is creamy. Some graininess may still be felt with certain botanical extracts and this will provide mild exfoliation. Gently smooth mask over face and massage lightly in circular motions. Leave on for 10-15 minutes or desired time. When ready to remove, wet fingers and massage again before rinsing with warm water. Follow up with your choice of moisturizer and enjoy your soft, smooth skin! Use 1 to 3 times per week.