The Oat & Orchid Cream Cleanser is formulated to be extra gentle on dry, sensitive skin. It binds to and washes away impurities without stripping skin of its natural oils. Ingredients such as sweet almond oil, orchid flower extract, colloidal oatmeal and roman chamomile essential oil bring calming properties to this face wash.
Size: 120 ml / 4 oz in an amber glass bottle
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Sweet Almond Oil works to cleanse pores while still retaining moisture. It is rich in Vitamin E and a nourishing oil for dry and irritated skin.
- Orchid infused sunflower oil has soothing, moisturizing and refreshing properties.
- Colloidal Oatmeal helps to lock in moisture, soften skin and soothe itching. It also helps to balance skin's natural pH levels.
- Roman chamomile essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties and a relaxing scent.
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate is the mild cleansing agent used. It is derived from the fatty acids of coconut oil and the amino acid glutamate. It is considered to be one of the mildest surfactants and it is also environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
Aqua, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cymbidium Faberi Rolfe (Orchid) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat Kernel) Flour, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (EcoCert Emulsifier), Polyglyceryl-4 Olivate/Polyricinoleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Propanediol, Brassica Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid (EcoCert Preservative), Sclerotium Gum, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Natural Fragrance.
How to Use
Wet face with warm water. Dispense 2-3 pumps of cleanser into palm and massage onto skin in circular motion avoiding eyes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water to remove. For best results, follow with toner and moisturizer. Can be used morning and evening.